<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Rhinocrisy

16 July, 2004

sick of the double standard

Alright, this isn't news or something, but I am really really sick of this double standard between our genders that leads to such sexist comments like "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

Newsflash to guys living in the 60s, women are not cows.

Thumbs up to Christina Aguilera and Lil Kim for "Can't Hold us Down"

Check out the lyrics.

Excerpt:


If you look back in history
It's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore

I don't understand why it's okay
The guy can get away with it & the girl gets named
All my ladies come together and make a change
Start a new beginning for us everybody sing
...

To all my girls with a man who be tryin to mack
Do it right back to him and let that be that
You need to let him know that his game is whack



You can bet I'll play this at my next party.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?