<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Rhinocrisy

01 June, 2005

Giant monster all-out attack!

So, Cheney came crawling out from under his rock the other day to defend Guantanamo. Bush today did the same.
Referring to the report, Bush said, "It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on . . . allegations by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to . . . not tell the truth. And so it was an absurd report."
I think I went over this already. But the absurdity of the reasoning here doesn't seem to faze these people.

What I want to know is, how do reporters take it? The daily humiliation of being fed horseshit and being forced to swallow? Tomorrow I'd like to read:
Roger Tortwist of the Parsipanny Bee was ejected from the White House today after he created a disturbance during the morning press briefing. Following a statement by Press Secretary Scott McClellan, Mr. Tortwist stood up and shouted, "Come on! Do I really look that stupid? Do you think anyone in this room believes the shit you're shoveling, McClellan? Look at my face! Is this the face of an idiot? Huh? Huh?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?